• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bootstrap modal wizard, issue displaying out on data-step="2" from input in data-step="1"

Community Beginner ,
Apr 15, 2015 Apr 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using bootstrap to create a pop up windows which will have a wizard, when you click on the button "Launch demo modal" it will give you the pop up windows to select the date and then you will click next, on the next page in the same windows I would like to somehow display the results from the selection from the first window, see below for what I am looking to do, certain tags might be out of place but this should give you an idea. If anymore has experience or have an alternate way of doing this , input is apprecicated.

One question I have is how do I make the "next button" save the selection from the calendar which I can then cfoutput out to the next step.

<button type="button" class="btn btn-primary btn-lg" data-toggle="modal" data-target="#myModal"> Launch demo modal </button>

<!-- Modal -->

<div class="modal fade" id="myModal" tabindex="-1" role="dialog" aria-labelledby="myModalLabel" aria-hidden="true">

<div class="modal-dialog">

<div class="modal-content">

<div class="modal-header">

<h4 class="js-title-step"></h4>

</div>

<div class="modal-body">

<div class="row hide" data-step="1" data-title="Please select the date!">

<div class="well">

<b>Please select a date on the calendar and click Next.</b><br>

<br>

<cfform>

<table>

<tr>

<td><strong>Start Date</strong>:</td>

<td><cfinput type="datefield"  name="dte_one" size="10" /></td>

</tr>

</table>

</cfform>

</div>

</div>

<div class="row hide" data-step="2" data-title="This is the second and last step!">

<div class="well">

<h3 style="color:OrangeRed;"> 

Your Joining date is: <cfoutput>#DateFormat(Form.dte_one)# </cfoutput>

</h3>

</div>

</div>

</div>

<div class="modal-footer">

<button type="button" class="btn btn-default js-btn-step pull-left" data-orientation="cancel" data-dismiss="modal"></button>

<button type="button" class="btn btn-warning js-btn-step" data-orientation="previous"></button>

<button type="button" class="btn btn-success js-btn-step" data-orientation="next"></button>

</div>

</div>

</div>

</div>

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?