• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Brian Sappey's webinar series on API

Explorer ,
Mar 21, 2021 Mar 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will there be any support for Australians to get this information too or are only Americans being given this information?      The first of this webinar series begins on Thursday at 3am (Sydney time)  and the second is on Friday at 3am (Sydney time) . 

Will there be a recording made available so we can share the knowledge too?  

Incidentally i've spent yet another frustrating hour trying to find someone who will talk to me about it but no.   There are no Australian phone numbers for Adobe and the online support just sends me to the CF Documentation.       Help for those of us trying to sell the Adobe ColdFusion product is as non-existent as it has always been here. 

Mike Kear

WIndsor, NSW, Australia 

TOPICS
Advanced techniques , Event gateways

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mike,

All the sessions will be recorded and recording would be available. If you have any issue/question related to sales/marketing, please reach out to Kishore. I am sharing his email address in a DM. 

Please let me know in case of any issue.

Thanks,
Priyank Shrivastava

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Priyank.  I dont know what your role is at Adobe,  you dont say.   But there was no way to communicate with anyone involved in those sessions in the registration or promotion pages.   no emails,  no DM address,  no facebook addresses   nothing.   And I wasted an hour trying to find an Australian Adobe number - there are no Australian numbers I have found out,   NO one in Australia can call Adobe.    I had to call support in whatever country it is  and negotiate a way to talk to a  human being (being cut off multiple times by the automated computer) so I could ask the question.    (Incidentally there is no way to phone anyone and ask a question unless it is in the list of things the automation knows about.  )      So in all I wasted 2.5 billable hours trying to find out what you just told me.   

I still have no idea how I get to access the recorded versions,  except that  Brian Sappey offered to send them to me. 

We in the community have been saying for decades that Adobe just holds its developers and the others who are selling the company's products in contempt and refuses to provide any help to us at all.      You can't even find the word "ColdFusion" on the Adobe website unless you have hunted before and know the secret places to look.    And yet any time someone says that ColdFusion is a dead product  Adobe protests and wails that it's being developed and improved all the time with new versions.      It doesnt say that in the Adobe website anywhere that the public can find it. 

I have been a ColdFusion developer since 1997 and I figure I've put in  the hours to be counted as a friend of ColdFusion.    I think we all deserve better than this. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mike, 

I am part of the ColdFusion Team and will be working with Kishore on this webinar. As I mentioned in my response above, I have shared the email address of Kishore in a DM. You can check and share your queries to him. We will share the recording and let you know. 

Thanks,
Priyank Shrivastava

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's now 6 days after the first webinar in the series.   I'm still waiting for any details of where/when i can view the recording.  I'm still waiting for either Priyank or Kishore  to contact me.      

This issue has now taken me about 3 billable hours and I am no closer to getting an answer.   It could have taken less than 10 minutes if there had been a link to communicate with you on the webinar page.   But now I'm getting more and more frustratied at the lackadaisical way Adobe are treating this issue. 

Situation normal  for Adobe.    ColdFusion developers, contractors, advocates can just go and help themselves because Adobe isnt going to apparently.

I wait.       Still.     

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mike,

Can you please send an email to me @ priyasha@adobe.com 

Thanks,
Priyank Shrivastava

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@mkearthe email I believe went out to all participants on April 2nd.

Here is the link

https://coldfusion.adobe.com/videos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation