Calling LoadLibraryEx on ISAPI filter “E:\ColdFusion10\config\wsconfig\2\isapi_redirect.dll” failed

Engaged ,
Nov 22, 2015 Nov 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why am I getting this error when I've used the wsconfig within my "site-name" folder to bind my site to ColdFusion? It keeps looking for the isapi_redirect.dll inside of wsconfig\2\ instead wsconfig\1\ folder. Where do I look to make this correction?

TOPICS
Server administration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Engaged , Dec 01, 2015 Dec 01, 2015
It seems I have to delete the wsconfig folder and recreate the coldFusion instances. There seemed to be some corruption or misconfiguration in one of the wsconfig folder.

Translate

Translate
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Whats in ColdFusion11\config\wsconfig\wsconfig.properties file?

HTH, Carl.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is what is showed.

#ColdFusion Web Server Configuration File

#Fri Nov 20 16:32:01 CST 2015

1=IIS,2,true,"",bitness64

1.srv=localhost,author

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This part "1=IIS,2" - two here says refer to  ColdFusion11\config\wsconfig\2 for ISAPI information.

Perhaps make a copy of wsconfig\wsconfig.properties then change 2 for 1. Restart IIS to re-read properties files.

Regards, Carl.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried that it still points to two instead of one with the same error.

Screenshot 2015-11-22 18.27.24.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Odd. Wonder what is in ColdFusion11\config\wsconfig\1\isapi_redirect.properties file.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is what it showed:

extension_uri= /jakarta/isapi_redirect.dll

log_file= E:\ColdFusion10\config\wsconfig\1\isapi_redirect.log

log_level= info

worker_file= E:\ColdFusion10\config\wsconfig\1\workers.properties

worker_mount_file= E:\ColdFusion10\config\wsconfig\1\uriworkermap.properties

iis_buffer_enable= true

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pardon my CF11 paste typo's before.

So appears CF webserver configuration files are ok.

Perhaps Windows IIS configuration file worth checking.

What you got in isapiCgiRestriction section of Windows\System32\inetsrv\config\applicationHost.config file?

Here is an example:

<isapiCgiRestriction>

<add path="E:\ColdFusion10\config\wsconfig\1\isapi_redirect.dll" allowed="true" description="tomcat_All" />

</isapiCgiRestriction>

Again, Carl.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is what I have.

<isapiCgiRestriction notListedIsapisAllowed="false" notListedCgisAllowed="false">

<clear />

<add path="C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\aspnet_isapi.dll" allowed="true" groupId="ASP.NET v4.0.30319" description="ASP.NET v4.0.30319" />

<add path="C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\aspnet_isapi.dll" allowed="true" groupId="ASP.NET v4.0.30319" description="ASP.NET v4.0.30319" />

<add path="E:\ColdFusion10\config\wsconfig\1\isapi_redirect.dll" allowed="true" groupId="tomcat_cspotadmin.uwec.edu" />

<add path="E:\ColdFusion10\config\wsconfig\2\isapi_redirect.dll" allowed="true" groupId="tomcat_author-prod.uwec.edu" />

<add path="C:\opt\shibboleth-sp\lib64\shibboleth\isapi_shib.dll" allowed="true" groupId="ShibGroup" description="Shibboleth Web Service Extension" />

</isapiCgiRestriction>

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I commented out the following line and it's still show the same error.

<add path="E:\ColdFusion10\config\wsconfig\2\isapi_redirect.dll" allowed="true" groupId="tomcat_author-prod.uwec.edu" />

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CF10 has not been updated recently? Some of the updates run a newer version tomcat. Perhaps the ISAPI.dll is an older version between the site that works and the site that fails?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Nov 23, 2015 Nov 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It has update 13 installed. We have another ROP with update 13 and it works fine.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Nov 23, 2015 Nov 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where is this tomcat set? Its entry type is showing as inherited.

isapi-filter.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Dec 01, 2015 Dec 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It seems I have to delete the wsconfig folder and recreate the coldFusion instances. There seemed to be some corruption or misconfiguration in one of the wsconfig folder.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines