• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I install CF11purchased as an Upgrade on a new server

Community Beginner ,
Nov 12, 2014 Nov 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are upgrading from CF9 to CF11. CF9 is running on an older server under Windows Server 2003. I'd like to install CF11 on a new server under Windows Server 2012 and then shut down the old server. But since we're getting the upgrade price, will I still be able to install it on a new machine that didn't previously have CF9 installed?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Nov 14, 2014 Nov 14, 2014

Yes, you can install CF 11 on the server where CF 9 is not installed. You just need to keep CF 9 license key (serial number) handy with you. As while installing CF 11, you need to enter CF 11 license key and then CF 9 license key.

HTH

VJ

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,
Nov 14, 2014 Nov 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, you can install CF 11 on the server where CF 9 is not installed. You just need to keep CF 9 license key (serial number) handy with you. As while installing CF 11, you need to enter CF 11 license key and then CF 9 license key.

HTH

VJ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 14, 2014 Nov 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation