Highlighted

Can I install license on testing server

Explorer ,
Jun 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just bought a Coldfusion license for a client and I realized I need a testing environment. Since I work remotely from my clients site, I would want to have a testing site that is online. What are the rules on this can I install the license on the testing server that is only accessible to my client and not to the general public?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can I install license on testing server

Explorer ,
Jun 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just bought a Coldfusion license for a client and I realized I need a testing environment. Since I work remotely from my clients site, I would want to have a testing site that is online. What are the rules on this can I install the license on the testing server that is only accessible to my client and not to the general public?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 07, 2015 0
haxtbh LATEST
Advocate ,
Jun 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Coldfusion comes with a developers license for this.

When you install it on your testing server, just choose the developer installation option and you will have the full version of CF installed with restrictions on the amount of connections to the server.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 08, 2015 0