• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't download Coldfusion 2018 trial

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2019 Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm guessing it is the way our IT department has Chrome and IE locked down but neither will work downloading the CF 2018 Trial. Chrome just doesn't download, IE seems to think it's a text file!

I need to get a copy to start testing /documenting upgrades from CF 11 for our groups applications. Can somebody message me a direct link please?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 26, 2019 Dec 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm not aware of any available "direct link" that can be shared. Adobe requires everyone (even acp's like myself) to go through that form to download cf.

So what can you do?

• Download it from some other browser or other computer, and copy it to your current one (or put it in a shared drive to download it then yourself) 
  • Go to cfmlrepo.com, a community-organized site where downloads are offered. The focus there is on older ones, mostly. But there are current ones (not all, for every OS nor necessarily the very latest). I realize some folks won't feel they can trust such a community site (but as a fellow contributor to it, just know we do take care to upload only safe files)

/Charlie (troubleshooter, carehart.org)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation