Highlighted

Can't run wsconfig on new installation CF2018 on W2K16

Community Beginner ,
Sep 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Brand new blank system, W2K16.  Followed the lockdown guide - i.e. added IIS, required options, installed CF2018, set permissions etc.  I can access the CF Administrator but when I run the wsconfig to connect to IIS it tells me to enable the ISAPI options (Asp.net, CGI, ISAPI Extensions, ISAPI Filter).  I doubled checked my server setup and all have been selected, server has been restarted etc.  cf2018.PNG

The only odd thing that differed from the documents I read was that the CF2018 installer never asked if I wanted stand alone server or J2EE installation.  It goes right from Serial Number to Select ColdFusion Server Profile.

TOPICS
Connector

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't run wsconfig on new installation CF2018 on W2K16

Community Beginner ,
Sep 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Brand new blank system, W2K16.  Followed the lockdown guide - i.e. added IIS, required options, installed CF2018, set permissions etc.  I can access the CF Administrator but when I run the wsconfig to connect to IIS it tells me to enable the ISAPI options (Asp.net, CGI, ISAPI Extensions, ISAPI Filter).  I doubled checked my server setup and all have been selected, server has been restarted etc.  cf2018.PNG

The only odd thing that differed from the documents I read was that the CF2018 installer never asked if I wanted stand alone server or J2EE installation.  It goes right from Serial Number to Select ColdFusion Server Profile.

TOPICS
Connector

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 16, 2019 0

Have something to add?