• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't view by filename

Participant ,
Aug 12, 2016 Aug 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I added an additional site to my CF9 server.  The main site works perfectly.  The new site partially works.

I created a test page, index.cfm, that displays today's date.

If I visit mysite.cfm it displays the date.

If I visit mysite.cfm/index.cfm I get a 404 error.

Is there something I need to change in IIS?

Please keep in mind I am not a server person or a programmer, just someone who gets to play with their departments site.

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Aug 12, 2016 Aug 12, 2016

If you add another site you will need to run the Web Server Configuration again. This will create all the necessary connections between your web server and Coldfusion.

You can find the web server config tool either in the start menu when coldfusion is or in the C:\Coldfusion9\cfusion\runtime\bin\wsconfig.exe

Once you add the site and the connecter has done its job it should work as expected.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you add another site you will need to run the Web Server Configuration again. This will create all the necessary connections between your web server and Coldfusion.

You can find the web server config tool either in the start menu when coldfusion is or in the C:\Coldfusion9\cfusion\runtime\bin\wsconfig.exe

Once you add the site and the connecter has done its job it should work as expected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

First off THANK YOU!!!!!!! 

Second, I lied, I was on CF9, moving the site to CF10 and was testing it.  It seems to be working now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation