Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot generate stub objects...access denied

Community Beginner ,
Jul 21, 2012 Jul 21, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone come accross this?

I am attempting to access a coldfusion 9 webservice that I created and am also consuming.  The pair works fine when both requesting page and the webservice are resident on my development server, but generates the following error when in production:

Error Occurred While Processing Request

Cannot generate stub objects for web service invocation.

Name: http://casadiablo.homeip.net/WebServices/SimpleWebService.cfc?wsdl. WSDL: http://casadiablo.homeip.net/WebServices/SimpleWebService.cfc?wsdl. java.security.AccessControlException: access denied ("java.io.FilePermission" "C:/Program Files/Java/jdk1.7.0_04/jre/lib/wsdl.properties" "read") It is recommended that you use a web browser to retrieve and examine the requested WSDL document to ensure it is correct. If the requested WSDL document cannot be retrieved or is dynamically generated, it is likely that the target web service has programming errors.

The error occurred in D:/home/casadiablo.net/wwwroot/indexCDNet.cfm: line 10

Called from "java.io.FilePermission" "C: line -1

Called from "java.io.FilePermission" "C: line -1

Called from D:/home/casadiablo.net/wwwroot/indexCDNet.cfm: line 10

-------

Note: the wsdl renders just fine in a browser at the address I'm using so it's not a can't find it or location issue.  I'm no expert in reading wsdl files, though, so it could render some clues if I knew what to look for.

For context:

When I go from my development environment to production, the consuming page is on casadiablo.net/indexCDnet.cfm (hosted by Hostek).  The webservice is on a PC in my home that has a dedicated IP address. 

I've searched all over for an "access denied" java error (related to CF web services) discussion and have found nothing.  Any ideas as to how to troubleshoot where in this chain a java.io.FilePermission error might be triggered would be greatly appreciated!!

Message was edited by: CFsolar Case solved. It turns out that this is totally a Hostek issue.  After exhausting all other options (including uninstalling and reinstalling java), it was a setting on the security sandbox that caused the error.  Well at least this will be out there for anyone else working with webservices and Hostek!

TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2015 Feb 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did anyone ever resolve this issue as I seem to be having the exact same issue???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation