• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cant get Google Recaptcha to work

Explorer ,
Jan 14, 2016 Jan 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a form using Google Recaptcha but when I submit it and dump out the form on the success page I can see the G-RECAPTCHA-RESPONSE value but if I try to do anything with it I get a 'Variable G is undefined' error message.

Is that not the correct way to use the response or is there a better way to get the recaptcha to work?

Cheers!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jan 15, 2016 Jan 15, 2016

its ok i think i worked out the problem I just had to set it to be FORM["g-recaptcha-response"] and it works. Thanks anyway!

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 14, 2016 Jan 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without seeing any code that you've done, so far, it's difficult (at best) to know what is causing any issue.

Personally, I try to avoid third-party CAPTCHAs and build my own, so I don't know how much help I can offer (I've never used Recaptcha), but I'm more than happy to make the attempt.  Please post your form code (don't forget to use highlight) and the processing code that is kicking out the error.

V/r,

^_^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 15, 2016 Jan 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

its ok i think i worked out the problem I just had to set it to be FORM["g-recaptcha-response"] and it works. Thanks anyway!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2016 Oct 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was getting the same error, but when I try to apply your fix I get a new error:

Element g-recaptcha-response is undefined in a Java object of type class coldfusion.filter.FormScope

Any suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation