Highlighted

CF 2018 Performance Management Suite - Enabling Monitoring in silent install

New Here ,
May 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. 

Is anyone aware of any configuration file or -D argument for Performance management suite which can be set to enable the Monitoring->Basic->Enable Monitoring and Monitoring->Basic->Enable CF Admin Monitoring?

Currently I use the silent install for CF 2018 + CF 2018 PMS to install and configure them but without this flag being set PMS doesnt show any metrics.   I think this flag appears that its stored in elasticsearch.

Thanks

Neil

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

CF 2018 Performance Management Suite - Enabling Monitoring in silent install

New Here ,
May 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. 

Is anyone aware of any configuration file or -D argument for Performance management suite which can be set to enable the Monitoring->Basic->Enable Monitoring and Monitoring->Basic->Enable CF Admin Monitoring?

Currently I use the silent install for CF 2018 + CF 2018 PMS to install and configure them but without this flag being set PMS doesnt show any metrics.   I think this flag appears that its stored in elasticsearch.

Thanks

Neil

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 14, 2018 0

Have something to add?