CF 2021 Standard

Explorer ,
May 24, 2021 May 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I just did a new install of CF 2021 on a Windows server.  All went well, no error messages.

I uploaded a test file and visited it from the local server, I get a 404 error.  I checked and CF is running.

The same server has php running on it, and a test php file in the same folder processes.

Before I go poking around in the CF administrator and making changes, did I miss something obvious?

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Guide , May 24, 2021 May 24, 2021
Hi BB, Did you connect CF to webserver with WSCONFIG? 404 error sounds like webserver does not know how to process CFM page. Hope that helps, Carl.

Translate

Translate
Guide ,
May 24, 2021 May 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi BB,

Did you connect CF to webserver with WSCONFIG? 404 error sounds like webserver does not know how to process CFM page.

Hope that helps, Carl.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I did not.  I just did.  Problem solved.  🙂

Thank you!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines