Highlighted

CF builder 1 Vs CF builder 3

Community Beginner ,
Jun 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I just upgrade my Flash builder to 4.7 version and I'm thinking to upgrade my Cold Fusion builder from version 1 to version 3.

I have never used Cold Fusion builder in the past and I thought I will start using it now.

Should I upgrade to version 3?

What are the difference between version 1 and version 3?

Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Builder

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Community Beginner ,
Jun 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I just upgrade my Flash builder to 4.7 version and I'm thinking to upgrade my Cold Fusion builder from version 1 to version 3.

I have never used Cold Fusion builder in the past and I thought I will start using it now.

Should I upgrade to version 3?

What are the difference between version 1 and version 3?

Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Builder

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 07, 2014 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jun 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For one thing, CFBuilder 3 actually works.   Seriously, CFBuilder 1 should have been considered a beta release, it had so many problems.  In contrast, CFBuilder 3 is solid; the issues with performance (speed) and glitchiness (bugs, bugs, bugs) have been addressed.  I enjoy working in it now.

-Carl V.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 09, 2014 0