• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CF Builder 2018 issues

Engaged ,
Mar 05, 2019 Mar 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried just about every release of CF Builder since inception. I downloaded CFB2018 and am giving it a go.

First issue, no matter where I look I see no ability to increase the size of the buttons in the toolbar. They are WAY too small. I find it impossible to believe that there is no way to enlarge them, so I must be missing the setting somewhere.

I cant find anywhere to enable code hints. I know people are sick of hearing the comparisons to HomeSite, but there absolutely MUST be a similar feature to right click on a tag and see code hints, etc. If it is not currently available you need to do a demo of HomeSite to the folks who create CF Builder.

I am trying to introduce CF to a new client and Adobe is making it a VERY difficult sell.

TOPICS
Builder

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 10, 2019 Mar 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

On the first issue, I'm sorry to say I am unaware of the way to increase the size of the buttons in the toolbars.

To solve the second issue, you could follow the menu Window > Preferences > ColdFusion > Profiles > Editor > Code Assist.

Once there, choose the right settings to enable code hints and assistance. Remember to select the correct ColdFusion version. Press on the button Reload Dictionaries, then on Apply.

Now, to test this, create an empty CFM page. Once you type < in it, you should see a list of ColdFusion tags. If you don't, you will when you press CTRL+SPACE-BAR on your keyboard.

Type <cfdump and press CTRL+SPACE-BAR. You should see information about the cfdump tag.

Finish typing <cfdump>, place the cursor between p and >, and press SPACE-BAR. You should get information about the various attributes of the cfdump tag.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation