Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CF Builder 3 ISO?

LEGEND ,
Sep 27, 2016 Sep 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, all,

My boss has tasked me with finding an ISO for ColdFusion Builder 3.

As per usual, since Adobe released CF Builder 2016, the links to 3 are all gone.

I cannot access the Google Drive of the CF Repo located at cfmlrepo.com, so that's a no go.

Given where I work, I can't just blindly accept files from anywhere.  (Yeah, I know.. I know.. I'm really not trying to be difficult.)

I was kind of hoping an Adobe Staff Member could set up a link from Adobe.com, at least a temp link that would allow access to CFB3 ISO.

V/r,

^_^

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why can't you access the Google Drive?  Security issues (you work for DOD, IIRC)?

-Carl V.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep, yep.. USG DoD.. Google Drive is blocked on this network (along with a plethora of other useful sites, like GitHub, etc.)

Heck, they won't even allow slack.com through. 

V/r,

^_^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The best I can recommend is to e-mail cf.install@adobe.com and hopefully they will help you.

Cheers

Eddie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, EddieLotter​, I'll give that a shot.

V/r,

^_^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 29, 2016 Sep 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's been a day and a half, no reply.

I'm going to go ahead and guess that Adobe has zero desire to provide an ISO to CFB3 because they want everyone to use their latest, which may or may not be the greatest.

Whatever.. I'm still a little horked that it requires an internet connection in order to activate it.  I'm going to try to push for NotePad++.

V/r,

^_^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 29, 2016 Sep 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I did finally hear back from Abhishek at Adobe.

I was provided an FTP link for the .exe, and an http link for the updates.  FTP isn't working, here, so I'm not sure what to do, next.  I might try from home and burn to disc.

Thank you to Abhishek and Adobe for helping me with this.

V/r,

^_^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation