I've inherited a CF application which required modification, including the addition of a column to the database. The modification is working/displaying throughout the CFM pages as expected. The application utilizes CFR reports and I'm now trying to modify one of them to add the data from the new column. I've opened the report in CFRB, and dragged the new field onto the report but, the report errors out (binding error: unknown column name). I'm guessing that CFRB is not being able to properly access the datasource.
I've got CF 18 developer edition installed on my local workstation and the DSNs reside on a server elsewhere (all verify okay). I've also installed CFRB on my local machine. I haven't configured RDS since the CF server is local.