Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CF10 Administrator not working after installing Update 23

New Here ,
May 30, 2017 May 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I have just installed the latest update, which all went fine - however when I try to access the Administrator (which was working perfectly just prior to updating), I get an error which states, "The isAdminClientCertAuthEnabled method was not found."

I have searched everywhere and can not find resolution to this error. If anyone can shed some light on how to fix it, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks..

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
May 31, 2017 May 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would suggest rolling back the update and see if the administrator is accessible. These kind of issues usually occur if there has been an issue installing the update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2018 Jun 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am able to login to the app after the update23 but found a similar below message in the logs. It went away after another restart of the app. I didn't rollback the update (CF10 Update 23).

coldfusion-out.log:Jun 14, 2018 09:32:31 AM Error [catalina-exec-7] - The isAdminClientCertAuthEnabled method was not found.Either there are no methods with the specified method name and argument types or the isAdminClientCertAuthEnabled method is overloaded with argument types that ColdFusion cannot decipher reliably. ColdFusion found 0 methods that match the provided arguments. If this is a Java object and you verified that the method exists, use the javacast function to reduce ambiguity. The specific sequence of files included or processed is: /opt/coldfusion10/ichh/wwwroot/CFIDE/administrator/logout.cfm, line: 4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation