Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CF10 Standard reverted to Developer and remains there

Explorer ,
Jul 23, 2014 Jul 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi there

I have a very strange behavior: Since years, we run CF10 Standard on Win2k3 for an old productive site. Some weeks ago, I faced some DOS-like problems on it and discovered that CF Admin shows the version as Developer Edition. This was absolutely surprising to me as we have a valid CF10 Standard Serial since 2012. Of course I entered it immediately again but to no avail. CF10 would remain in developer state.

Can this be caused by some CF10 Updates? We are at Update 13. Afaik, we do not need anything that is a CF10 Enterpreise feature. Can it be that some CF10Ent feature was turned on somehow that now prevents entering a Standard serial? And if so, what can I do to get bacl to a full working CF10 Standard? Any other ideas?

CF10 currently runs on Apache 2.2.27. Apache was updated several times over time.

This is critical because of the IP limitations. Lucky we that this system is used only seldomly. But still: DOS like problems appear.

Any ideas how to correct that?

not to say that this is quite urgent to me ...

Thanks

Tinu

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 23, 2014 Jul 23, 2014

Hi Tinu,

Go to \ColdFusion10\cfusion\lib and locate license.properties. Open this file in notepad or wordpad and then you will find the ColdFusion 10 Serial number there. If not, then please type in your license key, save the file and Restart the ColdFusion services.

This should work for you.

Regards,

Anit Kumar

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tinu,

Go to \ColdFusion10\cfusion\lib and locate license.properties. Open this file in notepad or wordpad and then you will find the ColdFusion 10 Serial number there. If not, then please type in your license key, save the file and Restart the ColdFusion services.

This should work for you.

Regards,

Anit Kumar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Anit

Thanks. It worked this way ...however, the serial number was already there ... restarting using windows' service manager did the trick.don't know why.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation