Highlighted

CF11 can't verify dbconnection.

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CF trows me out every time I try to submit the DSN

the page http://127.0.0.1:8500/CFIDE/administrator/index.cfm?target=%2FCFIDE%2Fadministrator%2Fdatasources%2F...  gives an error (There was an error accessing this page. Check logs for more details).

It's on my new installed local develop machine.

I suspect something has been done wrong with the insatllatieon

Somebody an idea?

ps

Application log tells me: There was an error while verifying the token. Either the session timed out or un-authenticated access is suspected.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

CF11 can't verify dbconnection.

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CF trows me out every time I try to submit the DSN

the page http://127.0.0.1:8500/CFIDE/administrator/index.cfm?target=%2FCFIDE%2Fadministrator%2Fdatasources%2F...  gives an error (There was an error accessing this page. Check logs for more details).

It's on my new installed local develop machine.

I suspect something has been done wrong with the insatllatieon

Somebody an idea?

ps

Application log tells me: There was an error while verifying the token. Either the session timed out or un-authenticated access is suspected.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 26, 2018 0
LEGEND ,
Feb 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check your CF error logs.  There should be an indication, somewhere, of what is causing this to happen.

V/r,

^ _ ^

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 27, 2018 0