• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CF11 CFChart path to Ajax Directory Incorrect After Service Restart

Explorer ,
Oct 01, 2015 Oct 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Several times now after the CF11 service has restarted apps that use cfchart get an access denied error (from Sandbox Security) but the path referenced in the error is incorrect. The error is as follows:

"Error","ajp-bio-8012-exec-1","08/27/15","17:35:31","Lab Notebook","access denied (""java.io.FilePermission"" ""C:\website\ajax\messages\cfmessage_en_US_.js"" ""read"") The specific sequence of files included or processed is: C:\website\labnotebook\auth\viewnotebooks.cfm, line: 714 "

The error clears up after logging into ColdFusion Admin for the instance.I know the path should be to the CFIDE/Scripts directory (/cfscripts virtual directory in IIS) but I'm not sure why ColdFusion is putting the incorrect path initially.

I have not tested without Sandbox Security enabled but will test and report soon.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 01, 2015 Oct 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When Sandbox Security is disabled the error does not occur. Any thoughts as to why this problem would occur and how to fix it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation