• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CF11 Cfwindow problem Script: http://sbs/CFIDE/scripts/ajax/ext/ext-all.js:18

Community Beginner ,
Jan 16, 2015 Jan 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having a problem with all my pages that include Cfwindow after upgrading to CF11. There is a long delay (15seconds) and then the message -

Unresponsive Script

A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, open the script in the debugger, or let the script continue.

Script: http://sbs/CFIDE/scripts/ajax/ext/ext-all.js:18

This happens also on the test page from CF11 documents cfwindow - ColdFusion, English documentation - Adobe Learning Resources

Apart from the delay, the page loads and works fine.

Is this a problem with with my installation following upgrade or a more general issue?

Regards

Richard

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 17, 2015 Jan 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What brands are your Operating System and Web server?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 15, 2015 Apr 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IIS7 Windows Small Business Server 2008

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 23, 2015 May 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, I had apparently missed this one. My test records show that I had run the published example, cfwindow - ColdFusion, English documentation - Adobe Learning Resources , without any problems. I did so on Windows 7, Coldfusion 11, and Tomcat (built-in CF web server).

The file is Javascript. So it is meant for the browser. I therefore think you should verify whether the delay occurs with all the major browsers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation