• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CF11 Server Update "Not able to connect to Update Site: Connection Failure: Status code unavailable"

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2015 Feb 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have recently installed CF11 Enterprise (64-bit) on a Windows 2012 (64-bit) Server running IIS 8.5.  When I check for Updates from the ColdFusion Admin I get the following error "Not able to connect to Update Site: Connection Failure: Status code unavailable".

I have verified the Update Site URL under Settings is set to http://www.adobe.com/go/coldfusion-updates.  I have also tried changing this URL to https://cfdownload.adobe.com/pub/adobe/coldfusion/xml/updates.xml as someone in a post recommended with no luck.

Please advise, we are trying to apply the latest Update for CF11 and this is holding us back.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Feb 25, 2015 Feb 25, 2015

I gather update5 will be like follows etc for update6 and on.
download.adobe.com/pub/adobe/coldfusion/11/hotfix_005.jar

You can apply the updates manually as well:
-CMD prompt as administrator
-ColdFusion11\jre\bin>java -jar ColdFusion11\cfusion\hf-updates\hotfix_004.jar
-follow the graphic interface

Remember some updates increment the IIS connector so may need to run ColdFusion11\cfusion\runtime\bin\wsconfig.exe as administrator to apply new isapi_redirect.dll. Be mindful if workers.properties has c

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

http://download.adobe.com/pub/adobe/coldfusion/11/hotfix_004.jar

You could try manually download (link above) update4 then place JAR in ColdFusion11\cfusion\hf-updates and run update from within CFadmin.

HTH, Carl.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Carl! This really helps us start moving. I will try pulling the update manually.  Question... for future updates, how would I be able to find and pull them manually myself.

Thanks Again,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I gather update5 will be like follows etc for update6 and on.
download.adobe.com/pub/adobe/coldfusion/11/hotfix_005.jar

You can apply the updates manually as well:
-CMD prompt as administrator
-ColdFusion11\jre\bin>java -jar ColdFusion11\cfusion\hf-updates\hotfix_004.jar
-follow the graphic interface

Remember some updates increment the IIS connector so may need to run ColdFusion11\cfusion\runtime\bin\wsconfig.exe as administrator to apply new isapi_redirect.dll. Be mindful if workers.properties has customised settings when using wsconfig.exe tool.

Regards, Carl.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank You. This works for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation