• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CF11 Standard. Is there a way it can support oracle 11g 32bit R2 ?

New Here ,
May 01, 2015 May 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased Cf11 Standard. Is there a way it can support oracle 11g 32bit R2 ? I don't see any options to have oracle database with CF11 in the Databasources under ColdFusion administrator. I tried installing and setting up a new server.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2015 Sep 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

need answer for this too... on CF10 as well...

please...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Sep 28, 2015 Sep 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been answered here - Re: How do I connect to Oracle using CF11 standard?

Oracle is not supported in CF standard edition, but there is a link in the post which gives you a work around.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Nov 10, 2016 Nov 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't follow the link, it talks about installing MS Access drivers, has nothing to do with Oracle.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Nov 15, 2016 Nov 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Maybe you could stop posting negative responses to posts that are a year or more old?

The link provided is not precisely on point (as you noted), but gives an understanding of how to configure 3rd party drivers with ColdFusion.  The steps involved would be similar for Oracle.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation