Highlighted

CF18 - The @FormParam is utilized when the content type of the request entity is not

Explorer ,
Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Started seeing some weird message today in my CF18 environment. The message is "The @FormParam is utilized when the content type of the request entity is not application/x-www-form-urlencoded" when calling a CF REST service in a cfc file. This has worked as recent as a week ago so not sure why it would be an issue now. Has anyone expereicned this before? The call we make to the REST service is shown below. I am thinking it is related to tthe headers but not sure if that value should be something different.

$http({

method: 'POST',

url: strServiceUrl + 'admin/create/' + $scope.selectedRecall.id + '/retailblock/remove',

headers: {'Content-Type': 'application/x-www-form-urlencoded'}

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

CF18 - The @FormParam is utilized when the content type of the request entity is not

Explorer ,
Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Started seeing some weird message today in my CF18 environment. The message is "The @FormParam is utilized when the content type of the request entity is not application/x-www-form-urlencoded" when calling a CF REST service in a cfc file. This has worked as recent as a week ago so not sure why it would be an issue now. Has anyone expereicned this before? The call we make to the REST service is shown below. I am thinking it is related to tthe headers but not sure if that value should be something different.

$http({

method: 'POST',

url: strServiceUrl + 'admin/create/' + $scope.selectedRecall.id + '/retailblock/remove',

headers: {'Content-Type': 'application/x-www-form-urlencoded'}

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 10, 2019 0

Have something to add?