• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CF2016 running with Wildfly 10

New Here ,
Mar 03, 2017 Mar 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking to get ColdFusion 2016 running with Wildfly 10. I am not very familiar with either one of these two systems and I have not found any instructions or advice online. Our current application are running on ColdFusion 10 and Weblogic 12c but we are being forced by higher ups to move away from Weblogic to Wildfly 10. For security reasons we are moving away from ColdFusion 10 to 16. I don't even really know where to start. I looked on the adobe site and I saw instructions on how to get an old version of Jboss to work with ColdFusion 10 but when I tried to replicate that I got nothing.

Thanks

Jamesd145

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 01, 2018 May 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look here how to run coldfusion on a j2ee environment:

ColdFusion Help | Install the JEE configuration

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 12, 2018 Jul 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just download the WAR of ColdFusion and follow Wildfly's instructions to deploy. 

That said, are your higher ups ok if you deploy on JBoss Undertow directly.  JBoss Undertow is what powers Wildfly (in the same manner that Catalina powers Tomcat).  If so, you may consider CommandBox.  It's way easier to use and CF-Centric while still relying on good old J2EE standards under the hood (like Undertow).  Here's how you'd start a CF2016 server having nothing but the box CLI on your machine:

box start cfengine=adobe@2016

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation