• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CF2018 Standard Odd Email Behavior

Explorer ,
Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have a CF2018 Standard server currently running 3 scheduled tasks.  Each task sends an email.  I noticed that, when recently adding the third task, which is scheduled to run first (2:10AM), after a scheduled restart of the CF App Server Service (9PM), it would run, but not send an email.  I decided to bracket this task with two other ones, 1 minute before and 1 minute after, which would send test emails.  With those two tasks in place, the 2:09AM task would run, but not send an email, the 2:10 task would run and would now send an email, and the 2:11 task would also run and send an email.  I disabled the CF App Server Service restart, and now all tasks send an email.  This leads me to think that, after a CF App Server Service restart, the first task to run that sends an email will not, in fact, send and email.

Has anyone seen this behavior in CF before?

TIA,

Scott

A clarification - It's not that the email does not send.  It's that the email isn't created.

TOPICS
Server administration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?