My company is in the final stages of a months long project testing and tweaking our CF application to work with CF 2018. The project was set to go live at the beginning of next month. Now it appears CF 2021 has been released, and appears to be unavailable for purchase. We do not have the testing and development manpower to confirm our web applications compatibility with CF2021 in the next couple of weeks. If there any backward licensing possible where we would buy licenses fro CF 20201 enterprise, but be able to install CF2018 enterprise until we are ready to migrate to CF 2021?
Failing that, is it even possible to still purchase CF 2018? And if so, would it be possible to qualify for the complimentary upgrade? We plan to purchase 3 or 4 enterprise licenses, pending a final business decision.