Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CFAJAXPROXY problem, need help !

Sep 12, 2011 Sep 12, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created subdomains on my server for development part of my website and the cfajaxproxy is working great on the live version and on my subdomain dev.mydomain.com. I created a new subdomain name dev2.mydomain.com and now the cfajaxproxy isn't working on that one. I've check my admin panel and all but I'm enable to find anything that can change the configuration specificaly for cfajaxproxy.

Anyone have a clue about that ?

Thanks all lot !

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Sep 13, 2011 Sep 13, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suspect that CF is generating HTML script tags with src values that point to a directory that is not on your dev2 site.  CF generally expects to find its JavaScript files and other resources in the /CFIDE directory subtree.  I suspect you will need to map the physical directory where the CFAJAX component are, probably in /CFIDE on your root web site, to a virtual directory on your dev2 domain site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2016 Dec 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same problem and @Bob is right, except I had been given a subdomain that didn't have a mapping to a CFIDE at all. I had been fooled because IIS has a mapping, but at the main level, and not one under my sub-domain.

solution: I created a virtual directory under my sub-domain, pointed it to the physical location of the CFIDE directory and immediately, a refresh of the page with the CFAjax tag started working.

BTW, the symptom of "Can't find the proxy cfc file" mislead me until I opened the browser developer panel and saw that "ColdFusion" was undefined in the path to the cfAjax script...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation