• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cfajaxproxy results in status 500 WDDX packet parse error

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2016 Feb 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.  We set up at second CF10 server, identical to the first, but the new server breaks on all cfajaxproxy calls with "Status: 500, WDDX packet parse error at line 1, column 1. Content is not allowed in prolog."  The servers are identical, completely patched and up-to-date, and everything works on the old server.

I've cleared my browser cache and temp files, checked that the return value does not have stray characters (it fails even if nothing is returned), tried returntype=plain/json/xml, asyncmode and syncmode, and turned on debugging, which only generates the same error message.

Using straight javascript to call a new XMLHttpRequest() does work, so it's something about cfajaxproxy that's failing.

Any idea what could be causing the issue?

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds, to me, like the CFSCRIPT folder isn't where the CF server thinks it should be.

Just a thought.

V/r,

^_^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Using Firebug I can see that it's hitting CFIDE\scripts\ajax\package\cfajax.js.

One thing I did notice though is that parameters aren't getting passed into the request.  That might be a red herring though, since even functions without parameters are failing.

Thanks,

Shyly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation