• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cfapplets.jar files expired

Community Beginner ,
Feb 06, 2018 Feb 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting messages from my clients that cfapplet.jar files expired. What is the solution for this issue?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you please send an email at cf.install@adobe.com

Thanks,

Priyank Shrivastava

Thanks,
Priyank Shrivastava

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Adobe CF team can probably fix this, but I'm pretty sure this is used for the CFAPPLET tag, which is a deprecated feature. I would suggest you switch to another front-end technology like React.js, which will work reliably with CF for some time to come.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 08, 2018 Feb 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If this is for version 7, 8 or 9 you can try here: ColdFusion 7, 8 and 9: Update for expired certificate on CFForm controls (May 2010)

BUT, I just tried it and it didn't seem to work - still get warning that certificate has expired. The file appears to be exactly the same as the original one I had installed (88 kb), and the above article says it is supposed to be 91 kb.

Bob

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation