• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CFBuilder 2016 - Hitting Tab key on multiple lines is very slow

Community Beginner ,
Apr 27, 2016 Apr 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I upgraded to CFBuilder 2016 from CFB3 and I select multiple lines all the time and indent by hitting the tab key.  In CFB3 I never noticed an issue, but with CFB2016 it takes 5+ seconds to just have it indent or unindent.  My Java Heap space shows I have plenty of memory.  Any ideas of what would be causing this?

TOPICS
Builder

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 30, 2016 Nov 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have noticed that my installation (build 300344) takes an exceedingly long time to open and close files (4-6 seconds per file), and FTP transfers take far longer than they should (FTP transfer through other programs is blazing fast in comparison). I have almost all of the custom code formatting and coloring disabled, and have a bare minimum IDE at this point, just trying to squeeze a little speed out of it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 18, 2018 Dec 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have just installed Coldfusion Builder 2018.  When I tab with multiple lines selected, it still takes a long time, usually in a larger file.  Others must be seeing this, if not, what setting do I have set that causes this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation