• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CFBuilder 2016 Linux 64bit installation bug?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 20, 2017 Jan 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi all.

I'm trying to install on my laptop CFBuilder 2016 linux 64-bit edition(Standalone option).

after installation, i can't find an CFBulder executable file.

in my guess, ColdFusion installation file failed to create an CFBuilder executable file.

here is my installation log file and plz see my dicrectory image.

ironically uninstaller works fine very well.

what should I do? sorry my poor English.

Log : http://www.nooree.com/Adobe_ColdFusion_Builder_2016_Install_01_21_2017_00_20_37.log

cfbuilder2016.png

TOPICS
Builder

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 21, 2017 Jan 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're looking in the right place, the main executable should be right there.

I've installed that same version of Builder recently on my Ubuntu 14.04 laptop and it worked just fine.  My guess is that your downloaded file is corrupt and the actual ejecutable wasn't able to created.

The other posibility may be that you don't have suffucient permission to install in the directory you did.  If you installed in your home directory (which is where my installation ended up), it should have worked fine.

Still, I'd put my money on a corrupt downloaded installer.  if at any point during your download it was interrupted and you had to "resume" it, throw it away and try again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation