Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CFFiddle

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2017 Sep 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone,

Has anyone heard about CFFiddle, which be announced in CFSummit 2016?

I can't see any update around. Any clue?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 11, 2017 Sep 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't heard anything about it, but I did some Google searching.

It probably won't be called CFFiddle because there is a trading company that has registered www.cffiddle.com.

However, there is a website called TryCF that appears to be a ColdFusion fiddle.

HTH,

^ _ ^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

TryCF has been around for a long time. Never heard of anything else about CFFiddle.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just created an account on TryCF (I had never heard of it, until today.)  Seems very interesting, and it has available CF10, CF11, CF2016, and various versions of Lucee.  Nice.

V/r,

^ _ ^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks WolfShade and Haxtbh,

The reason I searched this is because this has been announced in CF Summit 2016 Keynote on day 1. Just read the video last weekend and do some search. CFFiddle doesn't show up but TryCF.

As mentioned in the keynote, CFFiddle should be from Adobe.

OL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

TryCF.com is solid.  I use it for testing how a function or tag might differ between engines or versions.  If I remember, CFFiddle was meant to solve another problem, which was sharing bits of common code, etc.

Nic

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 04, 2018 May 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Finally CFFiddel was published: https://cffiddle.org/

To access you need to login either via facebook or google.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 07, 2018 May 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are there NO other login options?

V/r,

^ _ ^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2017 Sep 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are right Nic, but where is it now?

OL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
May 08, 2018 May 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

we are working on gmail login as well , will be updated soon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 08, 2018 May 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not trying to sound snarky, but.. what about people who would rather have a plain old login/password access instead of tying it to an email account or (anti-)social network account?

V/r,

^ _ ^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 10, 2018 May 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, why login at all?

For simplicity reasons I prefer to login via various services like google, twitter or github.

Have no facebook, whatsoever.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 11, 2018 May 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, the obvious reason is so that you can save your fiddles.  And it also allows for other users to reach out to you if some kind of message system is implemented.

I have only one anti-social account, and that's only because Google requires it in order to install anything on an Android phone from the Play Store.  But I am not comfortable tying anything like that to any other account.  Give me the ability to create an account with login/password, great.  But I will not be using "Log In With.." for anything.  Ever.

V/r,

^ _ ^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 11, 2018 May 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

“Login with Google” is now available for https://cffiddle.org/. We are also working on coming up with a “no login required” system, very soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation