Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CFFILEUPload Status error code 302

Contributor ,
Oct 19, 2016 Oct 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have been using CFFILEUpload and CFFILE in one of my project.

This has been running fine and now we are having sudden issues stating , while we upload, status error code 302 in the progress bar.

I searched and could not get much information on it.

Any sights on this issue..

I have checked the Targeting server folder has got all permissions to write the file and session is active while uploading the file.

Thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 19, 2016 Oct 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, meensi,

If it were my project that had this issue, the first thing I would do is check the logs in CFAdmin to see if the 302 is making it back to the CF server.  If nothing is there, then check the webserver logs for the 302.

302 is a temporarily moved, please redirect error message.  Have the webserver settings/config been recently altered?

HTH,

^_^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Oct 20, 2016 Oct 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Wolfshade.

I would request for the logs files from my customers and check.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Nov 03, 2016 Nov 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Wolfshade,

I got the exception log files, and the following is the error information I got from it.

The cause of this output exception was that: ClientAbortException:  java.net.SocketException: Connection reset. The specific sequence of files included or processed is: 

All we do is using CFFILEUPLOAD, the user will select the files to upload, these files will be uploaded into the Server, ( are our requests been rejected by Server??)

I would try to get the web server logs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 03, 2016 Nov 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Connection reset, probably by some kind of timeout, I'd guess.  Are the files just being uploaded and stored on the server?  Or are they being inserted into a database?  Do the logs show anything about "connection reset by peer"?

V/r,

^_^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation