Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CFGRID with bind to CFC for an incorrect JAVAScript

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2014 Sep 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am using CF11 with SQL server 2012 & IIS8.0 on windows server 2012.

When I am using a CFGRID bind to a CFC and passing 2 or more than 2 parameters from a FORM, it fails for an incorrect JavaScript.

Using the below code:

<cfgrid attributeCollection="#args#"

bind="cfc:MaintenanceMenuComponent.getLookUpData({cfgridpage},{cfgridpagesize},{cfgridsortcolumn},{cfgridsortdirection},{appl},{search})"

onchange="cfc:MaintenanceMenuComponent.editLookUpData({cfgridaction},{cfgridrow},{cfgridchanged})"

onerror="errorHandler" bindOnLoad="true">

Getting Result:

JavaScript Error for:

SyntaxError: missing ; before statement

...id'] = 'applid,appl,,value;'search,search,,value';var _cf_gridDataModel = Ext.cr...

I have checked the Adobe blog and found that this type of bug (Bug ID# 3759630) is already reported and fixed in ColdFusion 11 Update 1 (Suggested by Anit Kumar Panda Ref: https://bugbase.adobe.com/index.cfm?event=bug&id=3759630).

I have sent update request to 'cfinstal@adobe.com' but did not receive any update from them yet.

As this update is still not available on Adobe site, can anyone send me that link of the update or let me know if there any workarounds.

Thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Sep 16, 2014 Sep 16, 2014

MAHI,

The issue exists and is fixed. The fix would be made available in a future udpate. The error you are reporting seems different, though.

The bind attribute appears to have a typo. Shouldn't "{cfgridsortcolum n}" just be "{cfgridsortcolum}", or is that intended?

The email address that you wrote to for the fix seems correct. Can you pls. resend the request.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MAHI,

The issue exists and is fixed. The fix would be made available in a future udpate. The error you are reporting seems different, though.

The bind attribute appears to have a typo. Shouldn't "{cfgridsortcolum n}" just be "{cfgridsortcolum}", or is that intended?

The email address that you wrote to for the fix seems correct. Can you pls. resend the request.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yah I got reply thnx.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2019 Mar 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This issue persists in ColdFusion 2018. Probably a regression.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation