Highlighted

cfhtmltopdf work on linux?

Explorer ,
Jun 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I saw one blog post from March that this was going to be fixed.  Has there been any progress?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

cfhtmltopdf work on linux?

Explorer ,
Jun 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I saw one blog post from March that this was going to be fixed.  Has there been any progress?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 13, 2014 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jun 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Haven't seen any announcements. I'd continue to watch for an announcement on the blog or from @coldfusion on Twitter.

-Carl V.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 13, 2014 0
Explorer ,
Jun 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any documentation on setting up the service manager on a windows box?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 13, 2014 0
Jun 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see anything in the docs for installing the service manager, just how to configure CF to use it on a remote box: PDF Generation in ColdFusion 11 - ColdFusion English Documentation - Adobe Learning Resources

There appears to be a separate installer for the PDF service on this page: Adobe - ColdFusion Support Center : More Downloads.  Look for the download link for "Windows Add-On Services Standalone Installer" under the "ColdFusion 11 Developer Tools".

-Carl V.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 13, 2014 0
Explorer ,
Jun 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if i am running developer edition on a local computer can i have my server use my local computer as a service manager?  I dont think i can get the add-on service to work at the same time i am running DE?  I just want to see this work before investing too much effort.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 13, 2014 0
Explorer ,
Jun 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got the add on service to work but can not get the remote server to connect to the add-on Services.  I portfowarded my router, and disabled the firewall.  Any other ideas?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 13, 2014 0
Explorer ,
Jun 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was hoping it was that i forgot to open the port on the server but no avail.  Log message:

coldfusion.document.webkit.PDFgErrorHandler$ConnectionVerificationFailedException: Connection verification failed.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 13, 2014 0
Jun 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't started using CF11 yet, so I can't offer any more ideas.  Hopefully someone else can jump in.

-Carl V.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 13, 2014 0
Explorer ,
Jun 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There needs to be some documentation on how to implement this somewhere.  I can sit here all day installing and uinstalling various components of the CF and the PDF service manager when somebody somewhere has docs.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 13, 2014 0
Explorer ,
Jun 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When installing CF11 I can enable remote Add on Service access.  When enabling this feature my local version of PDF service manager no longer works and I was not able to get the remote server to access the PDF manager either.  Help?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 18, 2014 0
kpetrow LATEST
Explorer ,
Jun 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there anyone who might know a timeline for this release?  This presents a huge issue if CF programs are going to be released over many intranets, because we have to write OS specific code.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 23, 2014 1