• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cflocation and IE 11

Community Beginner ,
Oct 07, 2014 Oct 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We recently upgraded to IE 11 as our browser at work and I noticed today that any document that has a cflocation is having problems.  On the first try, the cflocation code is ignore.  Subsequent attempts show the browser 'working' but not doing anything.

While I could put our site in the compatibility list, it means that any of all of our users would have to do the same.  Is there a workaround?

As an example, this is one page of our site:

Mackenzie Tuttle Receives the Don Davoren Rocky Mountains Regional Scholarship

I have breadcrumbs at the top of the page.  If you click on one of the last few  (2014, honour-awards, committees) you go to the root of that directory which has an index.cfm that redirects to the appropriate location.

This worked fine in IE 9 and works fine in Chrome and other browsers.  It seems to be an IE 11 thing.

Sue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I opened your link in IE 11 and clicked on (2014, honour-awards, committees). Everything seems to work as expected.

If it fails for you, then could you please let us know how you implement cflocation? What do you then expect to happen? What actually happens?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you seeing a blank page, or are you being redirected with the cflocation? If you are seeing a blank page, cflocation is not working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I see no blank page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation