• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cfmail tag: from desktop works, not from iDevices.

Participant ,
Oct 21, 2016 Oct 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello people, it was a hard title to choose, so I hope the one I created is clear, otherwise here I go:

I have an application that emails customers using the <cfmail> tag.

It works perfect from a desktop, not when I use the application on a mobile device (iPhone / iPad - haven't tried android).

I am asking also to the hosting people to see if they see anything blocking email at the server level, but I was wondering if someone went through this before.

Thank you in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Oct 21, 2016 Oct 21, 2016

Found the problem: I had a script to close the page as soon as the link to send the email was clicked on.

For some reason does not affect in a desktop environment, however it does when tested with Safari for iOS.

As soon as I removed it, emails started to arrive.

Thank you all 8 viewers for stop by

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,
Oct 21, 2016 Oct 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Found the problem: I had a script to close the page as soon as the link to send the email was clicked on.

For some reason does not affect in a desktop environment, however it does when tested with Safari for iOS.

As soon as I removed it, emails started to arrive.

Thank you all 8 viewers for stop by

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation