Highlighted

CFPDF Action="Merge" requiring "pages" attribute

Community Beginner ,
Oct 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm merging some PDFs with

<cfpdf action="merge" source="#arrayToList(arguments.PDFsToMerge)#" destination="#finalPDFDocument#" overwrite="yes" >

But I'm getting the error "The pages attribute is not specified for the MERGE action in the cfpdf tag." 

I have used this tag/action before without requiring the "pages" attribute, since, per the documentation, it's optional for the "merge" action. Why is it requiring this?

TOPICS
Advanced techniques, Documentation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

CFPDF Action="Merge" requiring "pages" attribute

Community Beginner ,
Oct 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm merging some PDFs with

<cfpdf action="merge" source="#arrayToList(arguments.PDFsToMerge)#" destination="#finalPDFDocument#" overwrite="yes" >

But I'm getting the error "The pages attribute is not specified for the MERGE action in the cfpdf tag." 

I have used this tag/action before without requiring the "pages" attribute, since, per the documentation, it's optional for the "merge" action. Why is it requiring this?

TOPICS
Advanced techniques, Documentation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 31, 2019 0

Have something to add?