• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cfspreadsheet and cfdocument stop working

Explorer ,
Mar 27, 2015 Mar 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Coldfusion 11 Standard Update 4 on a VMware virtual server with Windows Server 2012 Datacenter.

We are having a problem where pages using <cfspreadsheet> or <cfdocument format = pdf> stop responding. Web browser just sits there loading page. All other pages seem to be working just fine. This has been going on for several months.

Sometimes I can restart the CF Application from 'services' and it starts working again. Most of the times I have to reboot entire server. Sometimes several times before it starts working again. It may work for days or just a few minutes before I have to reboot again.

I can't figure out what's causing it, or how those 2 tags are related. As I said, all other CF pages work just fine.

Thanks for any help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 25, 2015 Jun 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are experiencing the exact same thing...  We can restart the 'CF Add-On' service and it'll work for a few days and then it'll quit again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jun 25, 2015 Jun 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Scour all the ColdFusion log files. Sometimes they provide clues as to problems that need to be resolved that might indirectly solve the problem you're seeing.

Cheers

Eddie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2015 Nov 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was having the same issue.  Cfdocument hangs in Windows 2012 on CF11.  Nothing really gets written to the logs.  I did restart the Add-on service and everything is working now, will see for how long.  Sounds like this is a bug that Adobe needs to get fixed, I've seen a couple other articles from people who've had the same issue:

http://www.experts-exchange.com/questions/28732919/CFDOCUMENT-timing-out-regardless-of-whats-inside-...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation