• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CFWebstore, Cartweaver, or stripe.com

Engaged ,
Apr 20, 2016 Apr 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone. I just have a few questions about setting up an ecommerce site. What are the differences between CFWebstore, Cartweaver, and stripe.com? Does CFWebstore and Cartweaver just set up a shopping cart on your site? Or do they handle payments with credit cards too? Or is that where stripe.com comes into play? You set up your pages with a  shopping cart with CFWebstore or Cartweaver and then to actually process the credit card, you would have to go through stripe.com? I have this page: https://www.ironwoodelectronics.com/elastomer.cfm?CFID=1075132&CFTOKEN=f32b97bb35145429-0659E32C-9C8... If you click on one of the radio buttons and type in something like 10 for the Xmm and 10 for the Ymm boxes and click Update, a table is displayed with what the part costs. Part info. is not being stored in any database since there are lots of combinations of different sizes to use for the dimensions. There is a formula created that figures out the price depending on what's typed into the boxes. I don't have the Place Order button working yet. This is where I'm stuck and not sure what to do. Which site above do I use? Or is stripe.com the only one I really need to use to process a credit card? I do want to set up a shopping cart also, but how do I do that with this dynamic code that is not stored in a database? Do I just use session variables? I don't have products to just display them in a table like the example in the Cartweaver web site. How would you set up a shopping cart with ordering info. for credit cards on it?

Andy

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?