Highlighted

Check for Updates not working

Community Beginner ,
Jun 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is anybody else not able to use the "Check for Updates" tool under the Help menu? Adobe said that a CFB3 a bug I had filed is fixed now, so I wanted to try it out. But I can't get the built-in updater to work. I get this:

CFB3updaterError.png

I'd hate to have to uninstall CFB3 and reinstall the new version...

Hi JakeMunson,

Probably you missed the patch. Please apply the patch available at Adobe - Support : ColdFusion Updaters, Patches, and Hot Fixes Overview

Regards,

Anit Kumar

TOPICS
Builder

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Check for Updates not working

Community Beginner ,
Jun 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is anybody else not able to use the "Check for Updates" tool under the Help menu? Adobe said that a CFB3 a bug I had filed is fixed now, so I wanted to try it out. But I can't get the built-in updater to work. I get this:

CFB3updaterError.png

I'd hate to have to uninstall CFB3 and reinstall the new version...

Hi JakeMunson,

Probably you missed the patch. Please apply the patch available at Adobe - Support : ColdFusion Updaters, Patches, and Hot Fixes Overview

Regards,

Anit Kumar

TOPICS
Builder

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 09, 2014 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi JakeMunson,

Regards,

Anit Kumar

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 09, 2014 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jun 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And for others landing on this thread, the installer was updated to include this patch - so if you haven't installed CFBuilder yet, download the updated installer and save yourself a little bit of hassle.

-Carl V.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 09, 2014 0
Community Beginner ,
Jun 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Anit, you were right, I had missed the patch. Now updates are working.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 09, 2014 0