• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cloud 9

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2017 Apr 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's it.  I've finally joined the Creative Cloud.  However, I'm not sure if I'm in the right place.  I signed up for Dreamweaver only for now.  However, my problems don't seem to go away as a direct result.  I recently upgraded from Cold Fusion 9 to CF 2016.  I'm having problems stemming from the incompatibility of my various softwares such as CS5.5(DW, FW, FL, etc.).  Cold Fusion Builder 2016 was free.  Can I use CF Builder 2016 instead of Dreamweaver for a while ??  I still want Flash and the other nice packages that come in the cloud.  But, right now I have so many issues because I haven't upgraded in a while.  It's hard when it finally hits. One community member advised not to use CFFORM because it uses an outdated Ext.js  My website has a form page on it and the text fields are gone from the form page(tedmachine.com/quote.cfm).  As a result the form page is useless and the submit button doesn't do anything.  Lynda.com is a good resource that I have used in the past especially for server setups.  However, many of the cold fusion versions are not even up to Cold Fusion 2016 yet.  Cold FusionBuilder 2016 should be enough to get me through while I get my site into the upgraded environment.  After that, I can do more with the Dreamweaver FW, FL onset. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?