• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cold fusion 10 service can not be start after hotfix 18. Need help asap

Community Beginner ,
Jul 09, 2017 Jul 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I try to install cold fusion 10 on windows 10 (IIS 10). However, it is fail, and I need the help asap. The following is the details:

1. Whole installation process is smooth: Install in the administrator account, input the sn number, select IIS server ( on my computer only , not for all ). Then process is finished. Sounds good.

2. In the last page of installation, the administration page will be launched. However, the launched page said: administration page does not exist.

3. I search the adobe forum and I am told that cold fusion 10 has the problem with windows 10, and I need install manadatory fix and hot fix 18 for cold fusion 10. I follow the instruction and install mand fix and hot fix 18. after hotfix 18, I run the cold fusinon web tools and cold fusion administration page is back.

4. cold fusion administration page show up , However, the cold fusion server is down. I try to manual start the cold fusion service, it fails with the following messages:

---------------------------

Services

Windows could not start the ColdFusion 10 Application Server on Local Computer. For more information, review the System Event Log. If this is a non-Microsoft service, contact the service vendor, and refer to service-specific error code 2.

OK  

5. I have reinstall the cold fusion 10 and it is confirmed that cold fusion serive running before hotfix 18 installation:

1) before hotfix 18 installation: Cold fusion administration page does not exist, could fusion service running

2) after hotfix 18 installation: Cold fusion administration page exists, could fusion service stop

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jul 11, 2017 Jul 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What's in your System Event Log?  Maybe the error message in there would be helpful in figuring out what's going on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation