Highlighted

Cold Fusion Developer

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking for a Cold Fusion Developer for contract work or a company that works in Cold Fusion.  Ideally, they would be located in the Minneapolis area.  We have an internal CRM / Order Processing system that was written in Cold Fusion.  I would like some updating, maintenance and documentation.  By the way, we are a large format printing company.  Knowledge of PHP and .NET is also helpful.  Thanks.

Greg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cold Fusion Developer

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking for a Cold Fusion Developer for contract work or a company that works in Cold Fusion.  Ideally, they would be located in the Minneapolis area.  We have an internal CRM / Order Processing system that was written in Cold Fusion.  I would like some updating, maintenance and documentation.  By the way, we are a large format printing company.  Knowledge of PHP and .NET is also helpful.  Thanks.

Greg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 31, 2018 0
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Greg,

I've been a ColdFusion developer for 4 years and have worked with various types of applications including a couple used by Fortune 500 companies. I have done a little PHP coding, but ColdFusion (8, 9, 10, 11, 2016) is my expertise.

Other technologies I have worked with:

Databases: MySQL, SQL Server, Memcached, Redis

ColdFusion Frameworks: CFWheels, Fusebox

Front End: Javascript/jQuery, CSS/Bootstrap

Misc: Docker, Linux, VMWare

I'm not in Minneapolis, but pretty close...at the Iowa border.

Please let me know if you are interested and I can provide my contact details. Thank you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 01, 2018 0
Malliard LATEST
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greg, 

Hey it's Mark Kruger from CF Webtools. We have 25+ advanced CF devs and lots of additional "in-house" knowledge like PHP and .NET. We can handle your CF needs and expand or contract as needed. We are pretty good at crafting a solution to meet fill spots like this.

Our corporate offices are located in Omaha - I get up to the cities a few times a year (my in-laws are up there ) .   Our senior architect is in St. Paul and we have another developer in MN as well. 

Let me know if you'd like to chat - (402) 932-3318 - or email me at mkruger@cfwebtools.com

Good luck!

-Mark

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 03, 2018 0