Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cold Fusion MX7 database user access

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2019 Feb 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am administering a Cold Fusion MX7 database that I did not write. I have daily users that are able to access this database one day, but not the next. Their access is very sporadic. It appears that when they reconnect to a different access point that they have no issues, until they are re-connected with their starting access point and find themselves with the error message " File not found /notclear/Contact-IT-Dept.cfm " There are multiple access points and almost any user can be affected using any different access point. I ran the code analyzer through my admin control and have discovered these 9 issues. How can I discover what these issues mean and how can I discover if these issues may be the problem to my users access? Thank you.

Parse Error (1) Error C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\CFIDE\administrator\analyzer\index.cfm

Parse Error (2) Error C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\CFIDE\administrator\analyzer\report.cfm

Parse Error (3) Error C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\CFIDE\administrator\analyzer\fileview.cfm

Parse Error (4) Error C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\CFIDE\administrator\analyzer\featureview.cfm

Parse Error (5) Error C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\CFIDE\administrator\analyzer\featureviewtop.cfm

Parse Error (6) Error C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\CFIDE\administrator\analyzer\fileviewtop.cfm

Parse Error (7) Error C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\CFIDE\administrator\analyzer\featureviewloader.cfm

Parse Error (8) Error C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\CFIDE\administrator\analyzer\fileviewloader.cfm

Parse Error (9) Error C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\CFIDE\administrator\analyzer\udf.cfm

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 27, 2019 Feb 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

All of these files are CFAdmin files, not related to the website content.

I'd look around to see if there are any updated (highly unlikely) database drivers for your flavor of DB and MX7.  MX7 is so old, though.  Just for security reasons, you should upgrade to at least CF10, which would most likely also have updated drivers for your DB.

HTH,

^ _ ^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation