Highlighted

Coldfusion 10 64 bit developers edition

Explorer ,
Aug 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a new 64bit laptop that I plan to use for developing. I am working on a project that uses CF 10. I'd really like to get a copy of the 64 bit CF 10 so I can install the developer version on my laptop. Is there any way to get one? I have a copy of the 32 bit installer on my current laptop, but I don't really want to install that version.

TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Coldfusion 10 64 bit developers edition

Explorer ,
Aug 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a new 64bit laptop that I plan to use for developing. I am working on a project that uses CF 10. I'd really like to get a copy of the 64 bit CF 10 so I can install the developer version on my laptop. Is there any way to get one? I have a copy of the 32 bit installer on my current laptop, but I don't really want to install that version.

TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 21, 2014 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not from the Adobe downloads site.  For some undisclosed reason (probably related to a 3rd party license), they installers had to be removed from the downloads site around the time CF 11 was released. If you had a Standard or Enterprise license, you might be able to get it from the Adobe volume licensing, but I'm not sure if that's true anymore.

There is a community-supported repository of ColdFusion installers that Gavin Picken maintains here: http://tinyurl.com/cfdownloads.  Unfortunately, it is offline at the moment but hopefully will be back soon.

-Carl V.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 21, 2014 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, this is still possible to download the installer from your Adobe Volume Licensing account, if you own the product.

Carl Von Stetten wrote:

If you had a Standard or Enterprise license, you might be able to get it from the Adobe volume licensing, but I'm not sure if that's true anymore.

-Carl V.

Regards,

Anit Kumar

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 22, 2014 0
SteveTX LATEST
Explorer ,
Aug 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No we don't have that. Our app is on servers hosted by a third party.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 22, 2014 0