• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ColdFusion 10 and SQL Server 2014

Participant ,
Jun 20, 2015 Jun 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are currently using CF 10 on Windows Server 2012 and considering upgrading from SQL Server 2008 R2 to either SQL 2012 or 2014.   The compatibility matrix here lists SQL 2012 as the last supported version, but I am not sure that the document is current.  Can anyone confirm SQL 2014 compatibility with CF 10 ?

Thanks.

TOPICS
Database access

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jun 29, 2015 Jun 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just went back through the various CF10 update release notes, and SQL Server 2014 support is not noted.  You can grab Microsoft's JDBC driver for SQL Server 2014 and install it manually, then create a datasource that uses it.  However, there may be unanticipated problems with some of ColdFusion's database functionality if you use a driver that is not provided by Adobe.

-Carl V.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jun 29, 2015 Jun 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also, I just checked the bugbase, and there are no bugs submitted for CF10 to add SQL Server 2014 support.

-Carl V.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation