• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ColdFusion 10 Support

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2016 Oct 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it still possible to purchase support for ColdFusion 10 and then, optionally, purchase the extended support through May of 2019?

Thanks,

Dave

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Oct 30, 2016 Oct 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From what I understand (from when I asked a few months ago) CF10 is no longer available.  If you purchase CF2016 through volume licensing you can downgrade to CF10, but only if purchased through volume licensing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Oct 31, 2016 Oct 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can purchase the lastest and then contact an Adobe rep and downgrade your license but I would recommend upgrading though. We upgraded from CF9 to CF11 and now CF-2016 with only a single minor tweak. CF11 and 2016 are faster and more secure than their predecessors and the latter should be enough reason to justify the upgrade.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation