• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ColdFusion 11, disabling TLS 1.0/1.1 breaks connections to MS-SQL

Contributor ,
May 23, 2017 May 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running two servers with MS-SQL Server 2008 and ColdFusion 11.  When I disable TLS 1.0/1.1, ColdFusion can no longer connect to the SQL server...  This happens whether I'm running MS-SQL Server on the same machine with ColdFusion or not.  In other words, it breaks local connections and remote connections...

I need to disable TLS 1.0/1.1 in order to remain PCI-compliant.  How do I do this without breaking all my SQL connections in ColdFusion 11?

Thanks,

Laurence MacNeill

Ball Ground, Georgia, USA

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Contributor , May 23, 2017 May 23, 2017

Oh -- never mind.  It's not ColdFusion 11's problem.  It's Microsoft SQL Server 2008's problem...

Just in case anyone else is having this issue, go here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/3135244/tls-1.2-support-for-microsoft-sql-server

Thanks,

L.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Contributor ,
May 23, 2017 May 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh -- never mind.  It's not ColdFusion 11's problem.  It's Microsoft SQL Server 2008's problem...

Just in case anyone else is having this issue, go here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/3135244/tls-1.2-support-for-microsoft-sql-server

Thanks,

L.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation